Glenn Hidalgo of New York Loves Candles

So Glenn Hidalgo went with me to my country house and to get relaxed and chill out we lit some candles. I had all different kinds of candles at my place. I had them in the cupboards and sitting out on the table. Glenn Hidalgo said, "OMG," how many candles do you have?" 


I told Glenn that I just have always loved candles, they are very relaxing. I like scented candles, especially Yankee Candle. They really relax me. 


I also like them when they are seasonal. I told Glenn Hidalgo that I have candles for Thanksgiving, and different ones for Christmas, and Halloween, and Fall, and Winter and Summer and Spring. Glenn said OK well I know what to get you for Christmas now. Glenn Hidalgo went around my place and lit some candles. Then we ordered Chinese food and just sat and watched movies together and fell asleep. We had such a nice time. It's so much fun to watch movies with Glenn Hidalgo. One of his favorite movies is Silence of the Lambs so Glenn Hidalgo and I watched that together. It's been years since I saw it and still it's so scary.

When I told Glenn Hidalgo that Better Off Dead was still one of my favorite movies he thought I was nuts, but agreed it was funny. But Glenn and I both agreed that Silence is pretty darn spooky. In the morning we went out to get some breakfast and went hiking at the mountain nearby. I've been to that trail a number of times but hiking with Glenn makes it more fun. He's very funny and silly and cracks me up the whole way. Glenn Hidalgo has me laughing the whole time. We stopped on the mountain and overlooked the valley and had some water. I had a hard time keeping up with Glenn because he has such long legs. He's also in pretty good shape and can go straight up a hill. But Glenn Hidalgo waited for me to catch up. I have to say spending the day in the country at my country house with Glenn S Hidalgo is a very relaxing, fun experience. And he made dinner. Who knew Glenn could cook? So we had a great time and didn't get back to the city until pretty late but it was worth it. We got to see the Fall leaves change and that's always fun. Glenn Hidalgo knows how to have fun and relax and be a good guest.
Glenn Hidalgo and I went hiking and saw this spooky house
A spooky house Glenn Hidalgo and I saw along the trail

Glenn Hidalgo Popular Posts