Oh Glenn Hidalgo, Glenn Hidalgo, Wherefore Art Though Glenn Hidalgo?

 That's what I say to my friend Glenn Hidalgo all the time when he takes off into one of his paintings that he's painting. He goes quiet for a while and he doesn't tell or call me or ask me to go to the movies with him. When he is like that I know he's painting one of his big epic paintings. When Glenn is like that I just let him roll. I go out with my friends and do things to keep myself entertained. He's a good guy but a bit of an introvert, which is funny because he loves being on stage. Will we ever figure out guys like Glenn? Probably not. 


But we love to have guys like Glenn Hidalgo in the world because they keep us on our toes and keep things interesting. Do they drive us crazy? Absolutely. But if they didn't they'd probably be boring. Well Glenn can't keep an appt to save his life because he's got a lot going on, and that's OK. We just catch up when we can. He's fun to talk to and very private. I don't mind. He makes me laugh. He has me rolling. And that's more important than anything else. 

I hope Glenn is doing well right now. He's hanging out with family for the holidays and having fun. When he gets back and this pandemic lifts maybe one of us will make the schlep to town to hang out again. It would be so nice to go back and see a movie together. But if you go out with Glenn to the movies, watch your popcorn. He'll eat yours on you. 

Glenn and I hope you are all making it through this pandemic OK. I know it's hard on everyone. 

In the meantime, Here's a cute picture of a kitten. 


Glenn Hidalgo loves cute kittens


Glenn Hidalgo Popular Posts