Glenn Hidalgo, Taking the Train with Him

My friend Glenn Hidalgo and I love to take the train to different places. Recently I took a train ride with Glenn Hidalgo to Buffalo to go see the falls. We had a lot of fun. Glenn Hidalgo is good to travel with, except his legs are so darn long he takes up all the room if you sit next to him. 


But it's actually good to sit on the train next to Glenn Hidalgo rather than sitting on a plane with him. His legs just go everywhere and he's very uncomfortable unless he gets to sit in the Exit seat. I'm pretty short, not like Glenn Hidalgo, who is six foot 2, so I don't have a problem sitting in an airplane seat. They should really consider upgrading guys that tall to more comfortable seats. It's not Glenn Hidalgo's fault he's tall and lanky and has legs a mile long. He shouldn't have to suffer in tight airplane seats. He's got a small butt so I bet that helps.

When we stopped in Syracuse Glenn Hidalgo and I went outside the train car to stretch our legs. Boy did he need that. Even in a train, which has better legroom than an airplane, your legs get sore. It's good to move them around. Glenn Hidalgo and I went to the cafe car when we hit Albany but it was closed until we left Albany. Amtrak is funny like that.

Glenn Hidalgo and I bought sandwiches at Penn Station New York, to take on the train. Glenn Hidalgo lives in Brooklyn but it didn't take him long to get to Penn Station to take the Amtrak. While sitting on the train we watched the green farms and things go by. Such a pretty state we live in.
Glenn Hidalgo likes lots of different types of music

Glenn Hidalgo said it made him think of different songs he liked. He played a few for me. Glenn Hidalgo likes all kinds of music. So I listened to his music. We don't always agree on the same kind of music. But I like that Glenn Hidalgo really knows exactly what he likes and doesn't like.
Anyway, it was fun sitting on the train with Glenn Hidalgo. I can't believe how fast the train goes. We should do that more often.



Glenn Hidalgo Popular Posts