Glenn Hidalgo and Christmas Holidays

This Christmas is going to be very different with my friend Glenn Hidalgo. 

Now that we are dealing with Covid, the election and all the crazy stuff that's going on, we're going to appreciate hopefully getting back to normal, not long after this year. It's been so crazy. 

Glenn Hidalgo went Christmas shopping last year and we had a great time. We did the old fashioned thing and went shopping in person in real stores. Glenn and I went to see the Christmas Tree in New York City. We took some pictures and went ice skating and had a blast. We went shopping on 5th ave in New York City.

A couple of tourists came up to Glenn Hidalgo and asked if he would take their pictures. He is a pretty good photographer so they thanked him for the great shot. The tree was really tall. You forget how tall it is until you see it in person. It's so nice to see people from all over coming to see the tree.

Glenn Hidalgo and I went to all the shops. My favorite was the Chanel store. They have such great bags. We also stopped by American Eagle and bought some PJs. We also stopped at the Container Store where Glenn Hidalgo, always the smart aleck asked them if they sold containers. Har Har Har.

There's a new movie coming out this year so maybe we'll watch it and forget about all the crazy things for awhile. What are your plans for Christmas this year? Don't cheat now, or be a stalker, or a liar as Santa will be watching. Be good. 

Glenn Hidalgo Merry Christmas Covid Happy Movie


Looking at the Tree with Glenn Hidalgo

I asked Glenn Hidalgo what he wanted for Christmas and he said he could use a pair of jeans. I asked if he'd like a pair that wasn't black and he said I don't know what I'd do with them. So we got him a couple of pairs of black jeans. Glenn and I like to travel for Christmas. Sometimes we go away skiing for the holidays. We will talk about it on Thanksgiving and see what we want to do. I like waking up in the morning and seeing all the presents under the tree.

I went Christmas Shopping with Glenn Hidalgo
Glenn Hidalgo even bought a gift for my cat. He likes cats. And my cat likes him. But the best gift for Christmas is just to be able to have some time to relax. After shopping at the Gap and Macy's and Bloomingdale's and Century 21 and Tiffany's, we were so tired. We stopped at the plaza and got something to eat. Glenn Hidalgo had such a great time. We talked about staying at the Plaza sometime but it's a bit expensive so we opted for having tea there instead in the dining room. We do like the Plaza. It's such a great hotel right next to Central Park.
Christmas shopping with Glenn Hidalgo



When I walked through Central Park with Glenn S. Hidalgo we always go for what seems like miles. We walk past the castle that was just redone and we go to the ice skating rink. Did you know they changed the name on the rink and took Trump's name off it? Glenn Hidalgo and I were shocked he'd take his name off of anything but he did. We like to ice skate. Glenn Hidalgo and I went ice skating and he tied my skates for me. He didn't make them tight enough so I had to tie them again. But he was impressed with how I can still do a camel from my ice skating days.

if you'd like to know more about Central Park here's more about it. Maybe you can come out to walk in Central Park with Glenn Hidalgo and I sometime. Here's info from the visitor's center.

http://www.centralparknyc.org/visit/visitor-centers.html

Visitor Centers


Visitor Center Hours
Summer (June 7 - August 9)
Hours of operation vary by visitor center. Please visit the webpage of a specific visitor center listed below to learn its hours of operation.
Fall | Winter | Spring
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day

Belvedere Castle
Mid-Park at 79th Street.
646.799.4833
Charles A. Dana Discovery Center
Inside Central Park at 110th Street between Fifth and Lenox Avenues.
347.443.0656
Chess & Checkers House
Mid-Park at 64th Street.
646.254.2147
Columbus Circle Information Kiosk
West 59th Street at Central Park West.
646.787.7414
Dairy Visitor Center
Mid-Park between 64th and 65th Street.
212.794.6563


Glenn Hidalgo Popular Posts