Glenn Hidalgo and I Talk about Ghosts

When Glenn hidalgo and I talk, we talk for like hours.


Glenn Hidalgo and I talk about what it was like when we were kids, where we grew up, what the city was like when we were kids and how we never bumped into each other.


Glenn Hidalgo and I are always gabbing away about how we like to decorate. What colors we like. Surprise, he likes Violet. And black of course. I think 3/4s of his closet are filled with black clothes. But you know, it's a New York thing.


When Glenn Hidalgo and I talk about what kind of houses we like, I think we are set on beach houses. And old Victorians are nice but I think they are a lot of work. So I'd rather have a beach house. Maybe a nice Cape Cod style house.

Glenn and I tend to also like big spooky mansions. I think he would love to live in one. I'd visit him there but I aint staying. We both totally believe in ghosts. I have had a few encounters myself so there is no way anyone will ever convince me that there's no such thing as ghosts.

Glenn and I also think witches get a bad rap. They are just pagans and worship the Earth. They are peaceful and not the same as devil worshippers. We think that people that claim to worship the devil are just doing it to piss off the church and be anarchists. I think sometimes they bite off more than they can chew. I told Glenn I won't touch a ouija board for that reason. I've had some weird experiences with them as well. But when Glenn and I were talking and I told him about the time I was in the hotel and in the middle of the night got attacked by something he totally believed me. After that night, there is absolutely no convincing me that there's stuff out there we can't see.

If you want to learn more about ghosts go here.   And  here's see some of our favorite ghosts and vampire tours. 


About Ghosts

The belief in the existence of an afterlife, as well as manifestations of the spirits of the dead, is widespread, dating back to animism or ancestor worship in pre-literate cultures. Certain religious practices—funeral rites, exorcisms, and some practices of spiritualism and ritual magic—are specifically designed to rest the spirits of the dead. Ghosts are generally described as solitary, human-like essences, though stories of ghostly armies and the ghosts of animals rather than humans have also been recounted.[2][3] They are believed to haunt particular locations, objects, or people they were associated with in life. According to a 2009 study by the Pew Research Center, 18% of Americans say they have seen a ghost.[4]
The overwhelming consensus of science is that ghosts do not exist.[5] Their existence is impossible to falsify,[5] and ghost hunting has been classified as pseudoscience.[6][7][8] Despite centuries of investigation, there is no scientific evidence that any location is inhabited by spirits of the dead.[6][9] Research has indicated that ghost sightings may be related to degenerative brain diseases such as Alzheimer's disease.[10] Historically, certain toxic and psychoactive plants (such as datura and hyoscyamus niger), whose use has long been associated with necromancy and the underworld; have been shown to contain anticholinergic compounds that are pharmacologically linked to dementia (specifically DLB) as well as histological patterns of neurodegeneration.[11][12] Older reports linked carbon monoxide poisoning to ghost-like hallucinations.[13]\


Photo by Matthew T Rader on Unsplash

Glenn Hidalgo Popular Posts