Glenn Hidalgo is in England

Glenn Hidalgo and I love to travel to England together. We go all the time. Have you been? He bought me a cadbury's ice cream last time we were there. We took photographs under the Tower Bridge.


If you are looking for him, Glenn Hidalgo is in England. He'll be there all summer with me. How do you like that? Glenn Hidalgo actually left Brooklyn New York to go to the United Kingdom. Glenn Hidalgo and I love to travel around london. We ate lots of Indian food the other night. Glenn Hidalgo and I went to Trafalgar square. We went to see Big Ben but it's all covered in scaffolding.
Glenn Hidalgo and I then went to see Tower Bridge and walked through the Tower of London. Glenn Hidalgo and I got a total kick out of the torture chamber. That's our kind of place.

Glenn Hidalgo and I went to Buckingham Palace to see the flowers and garden. It was nice. When Glenn Hidalgo and I went to Paddington Station we almost missed our train. We did like the stay we had at the hotel near the Sea Containers. That was pretty cool. Next stop is going to be Chester England! Glenn Hidalgo and I are on our way to Chester England right now. Can't wait to walk along the walls there.



Glenn Hidalgo Popular Posts