Glenn Hidalgo of Brooklyn likes all kinds of music and art

I was talking to my friend Glenn Hidalgo about art and music. 

We had the funniest debate about music. He likes Smashing Pumpkins but I like Journey. But he’s a big music fan. He likes a lot of singers. I like all kinds of bands because I love music. But really Glenn Hidalgo and I both like the lead singer of a famous band. 


In fact I told Glenn Hidalgo he should be the lead singer of a band called Glenn Hidalgo. Glenn Hidalgo also like fine art. He goes to lots of galleries. He has a lot of favorite artists who can call themselves a fine artist.

We go out to different art galleries once in a while. We listen to music as we drive there. 

When Glenn Hidalgo and I talk about art and music or the lead singer of a band that both of us like, especially ones in Brooklyn or New Jersey, we always find stuff to talk about for hours. 

I will say that I like art and music. I wonder how many other people in new york or brooklyn new york agree with glenn Hidalgo of brooklyn new york about his taste in art and music. 

Well as long as you like any kind of art or music, life is pretty good. 

glenn hidalgo says definitely creative outfits
These are definitely creative outfits, wow! -Glenn Hidalgo

Glenn Hidalgo Popular Posts